Middle Level Orchestra
Middle Level Orchestra online registration deadline is October 12, 2017.
Educators may nominate up to five (5) students from 7th/8th
grade, per middle level building. Please remember to nominate with a
balanced group in mind. Registration fee is $7 per student and must be paid in full
with registration. Checks and money orders are accepted, but NO
PURCHASE ORDERS. Please note the NAfME-KMEA membership
requirement, outlined at the bottom of the page.
Registration is a two-step process. Please be sure to complete both
parts, to ensure your nominated students will be able to participate.
First, submit your student registration info using the online form and
then mail your fee payment and a print-out of your registration
confirmation to the Chair's address (shown on this screen).
Directors are responsible for
securing individual parts for their students. For the best experience of
everyone involved, please take the time to make sure students are
prepared for the December 2 mini-convention, which will be held at:
Olathe South High School
1640 E. 151st St
Olathe, KS 66062
Additional information, including the rehearsal schedule, will be posted
soon. Thanks for all of your efforts to make this a successful day!
KMEA Membership Requirement
The NEKMEA board voted to require membership in NAfME-KMEA in order to register students for NEKMEA honor groups.
This is in line with the KMEA policy requiring membership in order to register students for KMEA All-State ensembles.
- Join NAfME. Indicate Kansas in your membership profile.
- Set up an account in the KMEA Members website.
This creates a connection between your NAfME profile and KMEA's registration systems.
- After creating an account in the KMEA Members site, select your district affiliation so you may participate in elections.
- When registering students for NE district or All-State ensembles, your NAfME ID will be part of the registration.
- Do not wait until the deadline day to start this process!